Saturday, January 10, 2009

Live From Atlanta! By: Ella Kate

My Daddy has a really cool job. He works in the city at a television station. I'm not bragging, but being his little girl comes with a few perks. I went to work with him today and pretended to be a news anchor and a weather person! I might have found my calling - I already love to talk.

This is Daddy's control room. It was neat, but I really wanted to go into the studio!


Me and Daddy sitting at the anchor's desk.


Checking the AP wire for breaking stories. Watch out Ms. Stephany - I feel right at home in your chair!


Looks like Rome is in for a clear, cool night.


I could get used to this TV business. The camera loves me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like she might be saying "dis way" in that first picture. Looks like a fun outing to the TV station. Love, Gigi

Anonymous said...

Can Ella Kate watch the wires for me while I take a nap at work tonight??? Im sure she can design a newspaper.