Friday, August 28, 2009

Say It Isn't So...

I found a gray hair last. Actually, that's not quite accurate, I found several gray hairs last night.

I turned 30 a mere 14 days ago.

Here's my list of probable causes, because I still feel 22, and it can't be age:
1. Being away from EK, Richard, P&P
2. Washing my hair in hard hotel water
3. Stress of starting a new job
4. Eating "out" every meal without my usual nod to veggies
5. Driving 200+ miles every weekend
6. Living "dangerously" in hotels around the Nashville airport

No matter the cause, I need to find some Nice N Easy, stat.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Think of it as badges of honor. You earned everyone of them. :) That is my philosophy anyway.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the "gray-haired", sophisticated group of men and women of this world!
Love,
from FYGM

Jessica said...

I have had grey hair for years. I have so much on the sides of my head, it looks like highlights. And I am years away from 30. But I am overall low maintenance so grey I will go.