Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ella Kate's First Overnighter

Richard and I left Ella Kate for the first time last weekend. It was terrible on me. I had a rum and Diet Coke before I could get on the plane. At 10:30 in the morning.

If we had to leave her, we left her with a great team. Poppi, a doctor, Sara, an early childhood education expert, and Gigi, who raised me to be the fantastic human being I am today. :)

We went to New Orleans for a wedding and had a wonderful weekend. We stayed at the Ritz Carlton, I had a spa day, we ate good food and reconnected with great friends. But, around every corner, I thought about how much I wanted EK to be there with us...

Brad is officially married and safely on his honeymoon. Richard, EK and I are safely back in the comfy Atlanta suburbs. All is well in the world.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to hear your enjoyed that expensive spa day Allison! hehe :)