Monday, March 10, 2008

Three months of parental bliss

Well, Ella Kate has been with us for three months and she's still in one piece! I think it's fair to say that Richard and I have grown up A LOT and have learned A LOT in the past few months. She is quite a little teacher. And, she's expensive! We spent last night taking a close look at the ol' family budget. ;)

Oh, how I miss the days of carefree spending - massages, daily lunches out, mani/pedis every week. Then she looks at me and smiles and I'd rather save for a college fund...

Here are a few pictures of Ella Kate's first three months:









2 comments:

Jessica said...

She is so gorgeous, and she looks longer! Maybe she'll be tall like Richard? LOVE the blog!

Elisa M said...

Then she looks at me and smiles and I'd rather save for a college fund...

What a beautiful thing to say. I miss you!