Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My New Favorite Photo



Richard and Ella Kate have special bonding time during baths. I forget how fast she is these days. No sooner than I had her naked, she climbed up the side of the tub and was helping Daddy fill the bathtub. I think that this very moment hit me with the realization that Ella Kate is no longer an infant. She's a little person who is exploring her world with reckless abandon. I'm so very proud of our little family.

And, because I'm sure Richard won't be happy that I'm posting a picture of his backside to the Web, here's another picture from earlier in the night. Ella Kate looks a bit weirded out by the flash, but it's a rare moment with Daddy and all three girls.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Richard and Ella Kate by the bathtub. It my new favorite picture too! :)