Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Why We Love Daddy

It's not a secret that working moms have a tough gig. I can attest to it. I often complain about being stretched too thin, but the truth is, I love it. I have the best of all worlds. But, during my complaining periods, my sweet husband listens, hugs me, and reminds me that things will slow down.

Ella Kate and I sometimes forget that Daddy is stretched even thinner. He works full time as a television director AND goes to school full time earning his MBA. And, he finds time for baths, playtime and to change a few diapers. He doesn't complain, arranges his study time around family time, and calls home a zillion times a day to check on us. In fact, just today he surprised me at work with a lunch date because he actually had two free hours. He drove 20 miles out of the way to take me to lunch.

That's what I call a SuperDad!

No comments: