Monday, October 13, 2008

Pullens At The Pumpkin Patch, By Ella Kate

Mommy and Daddy took me to pick out pumpkins last weekend. Truthfully, I didn't see what all the fuss was about. It was a long way away, I didn't feel well, and overall I wasn't too impressed. Mommy wouldn't let me crawl around and explore, which ruined the trip for me.

All dressed up and ready to go!


Why did Mommy dress me up like a pumpkin?


I really wanted to crawl and eat the sawdust!


I'm a funny girl!


Daddy helped me pick out our pumpkin.


I'm trying to tell them that I'm done with this pumpkin patch business.


Hey, I wanred them. They took too, too long. They deserved this.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Even when she cries she is still such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

What an emotional boost that baby is for a broken heart!