Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fabulous Furbus Blog Stalkers

It has come to my attention that Pullen All Nighters has a handful of regular blog stalkers that never leave comments. This is your official invitation to leave the protective, and somewhat anonymous, shield of the Web and join us! I know who you are now!

To entice comments from my Bama crew, I'm posting a few pictures of the Furbus Extravaganza Part II. Please note that I have three different incriminating videos as well, but decorum prevents posting on a family blog. :) If you are curious, I'll find a way to get them to you. Trust me, it's worth it.

The birthday boy and his beautiful bride.


Richard, Lucky and the birthday boy. This is Richard's standard go-to pose during a night out.


A shot of the luxurious Furbus interior.


The Famous Furbus Back Of The Bus'ers.


And, because this blog is dedicated to Ella Kate joining our family, here is a picture of Ella Kate snuggling with Mommy before the Furbus fun began. She stayed with Poppi, Gigi and Aunt SarSar. Mommy's just plain boring in comparison.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you and Richard Friday night! We had a blast!

Love the latest pics of Ella Kate! She is adorable!

Jessica said...

I miss my EK!

So, I spent a (sketchy) evening on the furbus in the ATL for Mary Noller's bachelorette shower. It was an interesting time. I love the $300 fine for vomiting on the bus.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making it for Adam's Thirty and Dirty birthday bash! It's just not the same without the Pullens! :)