Tuesday, April 15, 2008

CEREAL!!!

April 10 marked a momentous day at the Pullen house - one that Richard has been waiting on for weeks: the day we could give Ella Kate cereal.

We had a full house for her inaugural venture into solid foods. And, wow, did Ella Kate ever put on a show for her guests!!!
Take a photographic look at "a day in the life of Ella Kate: first solid food."

Excuse me? I don't need cereal - I like my bottles.















What is this contraption you are putting me in? Wait! No! And, why is Titi Coco so happy about this?




People, I don't know what you are doing, but stop it! I'm starving and you're sticking a spoon in my mouth?!?!





Okay now, that's more like it.



Now that I've had a sip to calm me down, you can hold me and try again - but I'm not promising anything.... MMmmm, maybe this cereal isn't so bad.



Okay guys. You were right. Cereal is YUMMY! Give me more, please!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is she too young to try Gerbers' Hawaiian Delight?

Brianne Hudgins Photography said...

pssst Ella ~ just wait till Mom adds apple sauce to it!!! You are gonna LOVE IT!

She took her first taste SOOO much better than Noodle did! LOL You would have thought I fed her rat poison ... or my cooking ;)