Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ella Kate Goes Farming

After four months of anticipation, Ella Kate made her debut at the Lowery family farm, Cottonwood. "The farm" is a strange, magical place with goats that faint, whimsical inventions, and seemingly its own time zone in which hours simply disappear. I know this from experience. I built many fences in 100+ weather with a crazy farm man (Dad) losing track of time. As far as I'm concerned, Ella Kate will have the same experiences. Except I won't make her castrate goats like we had to...

We didn't get many pictures of her out and about on the land, but she was particularly interested in the barn, tractor and 4-wheeler. Please notice the baby blue jeans. I really wish I had bought a pair of Liberty overalls for the trip.


1 comment:

Brianne Hudgins Photography said...

You can castrate a goat.

That has GOT to be fight ender around the house. Talk about an ace card! LOL

I think I'm a little afraid of ticking you off now!