Monday, May 19, 2008

Ella Kate Cackled

And it was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. Tears streamed down my face for at least five minutes.

We were practicing animal sounds and when we reached quack, she burst out in laughter, over and over, until she got hiccups.

Richard was out walking Piper and Penelope, but my parents and sister got to hear it. We all needed laughter this week. Maybe she could sense it and had been holding the belly laughs for just the right moment. I love this baby.

These pictures were taken at my cousin's wedding shower on Sunday. Nothing to do with the cackling, but they were taken the same day:

Ella Kate with Aunt Sara:


Trying to nap before the shower:


Her cutaway dress and bloomers - too cute:

1 comment:

Brianne Hudgins Photography said...

I love bloomer tushies!!!

;) Those cackles get even better when she realizes that Mom & Dad are the funniest people on the planet. LOL Then you realize how goofy you look doing anything it takes to make this little bundle of baby fat belly laugh ~ and hey! You're a MOM!!!