Friday, May 30, 2008

My Aunt Paige, by Ella Kate

Mommy's best friend, Paige, came to see me last week. She lives in Arkansas and came to Atlanta for a meeting. Mommy says that we can go visit her in Arkansas when I'm older and I can play on her huge indoor play gym at her Chick-Fil-A restaurant. How fun! I hear I might even get nuggets and a milkshake!

Aunt Paige flew in an airplane a whole day early and came to see me! She came to playschool with Mommy to pick me up and go to lunch. This was me when I saw her.


I really liked her, even though she kept taking pictures of me! Mommy had to work so she watched me for a few hours. She sure is a good surrogate mommy - she even changed diapers. And, I had saved a very special diaper prize for her. She's a great diaper changer. I'll bet she's had lots of practice with her baby, Will.

She has excellent fashion sense. She sent my favorite elephant longalls when I was born and brought gifts again! A new ladybug bubble suit and a lamb romper. Mom's already put me in the lamb romper twice in two weeks. Will someone please tell her that we need to rotate my wardrobe a bit more?!?!

Since Aunt Paige's restaurant is on the University of Arkansas campus, she brought me a stuffed Arkansas Razorback doll. It sure is tasty:



She also tried to show me how to "call the hogs," but Mommy says that we aren't allowed to that at our Alabama house. Will can't do it at their house, either.

Aunt Paige is great! She made me so happy that I jumped extra hard in my jumperoo for an hour. I slept really, really well that night!




Love to all,
Ella Kate

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ella Kate, I am so glad your meeting with "aunt" Paige went so well. Someday I'll tell you lots of stories about Mommy and Aunt Paige. Love Gigi

Anonymous said...

Ella Kate, I am glad that you have a loving, supportive, extended family.